JOB OPENING: BE A ZUBIAS THREADING ADMINISTRATOR
TAKE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
We are in need of ADMINISTRATOR (Part-Time).
We are a Perth owned and run business with over 25 beauty salons across WA; and growing. We operate our business with the help of over 100 salon floor staff, few franchisees, salon managers and a tiny team of 6 at the Head Office.
We believe in working hard and working smart. All our team members are committed to work and take full ownership of their tasks and responsibilities. We work as a close unit and always help each other out. We are always thinking, evolving and producing/improving systems to make work efficient.A positive attitude means everything to our team, we always put our best foot forward. We are always ready to learn new things and achieve newer heights. We are task driven and focused on the deadlines.
We are looking for a new Administrator, that will join our amazing fun loving driven team.The right candidate should have:
- Proven track record in office administration
- Great communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good understanding of IT, software and hardware
- Ability to follow and to lead
- X factor Flexible working arrangements possible (standard schedule in the office + extra hours from home or alternative site)
- Must be available Mondays and Tuesdays
- Must be able to answer calls 7 days/week
- Able to do selected tasks from home
Moreover, Favourable candidates should posses:
- knowledge and or experience of Point of Sale usage and management
- Recruitment processing
- Insurance claims
- Event management
- Managing existing and researching new suppliers
- Rostering OH&S
- Over all office duties and workflow facilitator
For interested applicants, please submit your application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.