ZUBIAS THREADING STAFF PROFILE- CHHAYA JOSHI
Chhaya Harik Joshi
WORKED AT ZUBIAS BRANCH:
Piccadilly Arcade, Raine Square, Carillon City, Lakeside Joondalup, Whitford
City, Karrinyup, Floreat Forum, Midland Gate, Centro Galleria
Lash & Brow Expert
Threading, Tinting, Eyelash Extension, Eyelash Perming, Body waxing, Brazilian Waxing,
Facials, Henna Tattoo.
WHO IS CHHAYA JOSHI? (Describe yourself):
- Chhaya Joshi is a real team player with high level of motivation & takes work ethics very seriously. She brings the BEST out of the people she work with.
WHAT MADE YOU WORK IN ZUBIAS THREADING?
- I love Beauty Industry & ZT provides the same service that I was doing way back before I started working here in Australia.
HOW DO YOU COMPARE ZUBIAS AMONG THE OTHER SALONS IN PERTH?
- I cannot compare Zubias Threading to other Salons here in Perth, Australia because I believe; this is the only Salon offering BEST in quality and excellent customer service.
WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND IN ZUBIAS?
- In your life you meet many people who may completely change your life, and being in Zubias Threading I can mention many names that I appreciate and love to work with but since I have to choose few names, I can say Bhavini, Jyoti and Punam are my closest friends here.
YOUR MOST AMBITIOUS DREAM IN LIFE:
- To work in a Non-government Office wherein I can have the chance to serve and look after with people who are in need of help.
DEFINE YOUR STRENGTH:
- My time management skills are excellent. I’m organized and I take pride in excelling at my work. I’m very good with dealing with the customers and I am efficient at resolving any problems that they have. My customer service skills also help me to get along with other members of the team.
DEFINE YOUR WEAKNESSES:
- I don’t have any known weaknesses.
YOUR SAY ABOUT THREADING:
- Threading is one of the best hair removing technique. Here in Zubias, we do Threading in a painless manner and we assure you, we are making the eyebrow’s shape better than the usual.
WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO IN ZUBIAS THREADING AND WHY?
- Sandrine & Rizwan are my mentors and I always look up on them. I appreciate the fact that I unceasingly learn something new with them every now and then.
WHAT WAS YOUR FUNNIEST MOMENT WITH A CUSTOMER IN ZUBIAS?
- I can recall one incident wherein one time, there was a walked-in customer and happily granted us to avail a free demo. She ended up getting her full face done 😉 and exclaimed; “I wish you are a magician! So you can make the hair of my husband grow on his head and do some threading application,” and we all burst into laughter.
WHAT WAS YOUR SCARIEST MOMENT IN ZUBIAS?
- None so far, because I enjoy every single moment here in Zubias Threading.
WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
- I enjoy cooking for my family & watching movies with them.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WORKING IN A GROUP IN ZUBIAS THREADING?
- As a team player, I always enjoy working in a group in Zubias Threading.
HOW DO YOU REACT TO INSTRUCTIONS AND CRITICISM?
- I just listen whenever there are instructions given to me. Most especially when I am given with important orders, I keep those in mind. Likewise, I do the same to criticisms. I take it positively but not personally, I welcome them with a smile in my face.
HOW WELL DO YOU WORK UNDER PRESSURE OR TIGHT DEADLINES?
- I am confident that I can work well when given with tight deadlines and with under pressure. Working with under pressure helps me to focus on the tasks that need to be done, allowing me to work harder and do not let distractions bother me.
WHAT ARE YOUR LONG-TERM GOALS OR CAREER PLANS?
- I would like to see myself working in a head office with something more important task to do for Zubias Threading.