Recently, we held a West Australia wide competition to find the new “Face of Zubias”. Our winners have now been chosen & begun embarking on their new roles as Brand Ambassadors, to read more about this click HERE. Prior to electing our winners, we interviewed our top 10 finalists – who were successful in receiving the most amount of likes on their photos; so join us through this series where we discover an insight into the thoughts & opinions of our top 10 finalists. In no particular order, today we have Zack, who has been representing our brand as one of three Faces of Zubias and our first ever male ambassador!
Z A C K A R Y . G R E E N W O O D
1. What do you think are the main qualities in a Zubias Brand Ambassador?
“I think the main qualities a Zubias Brand Ambassador should have are; a great set of brows, someone confident, friendly and warm personality, genuine approach to life, professional attitude towards tasks and business, passionate about goals and working, knowledgable about the market and products.”
2. How important are your eyebrows to you? In your opinion, what makes the perfect set of brows?
“My eyebrows are probably the most cherished part of my life, I take pride in my eyebrows. The perfect set of brows are full, shaped, threaded and even.”
3. What does your current brow routine consist of?
“Ensuring they get threaded and trimmed every fortnight. Give them a brush in the morning before work.”
4. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things – what would they be?
“I would bring my dog, a pair of tweezers and probably moisturiser.”
5. What is your current favourite beauty trend?
“I really enjoy a good highlight with perfect thick brows. I like to Keep up with the Kardashians they always keep up to date.”